Highlights of New MY20 Z900 are:
- 948cc inline four-cylinder engine (Cleaner Emissions/More Exciting Exhaust Sound)
- Z “sugomi” styling (consist of a crouching stance, low-positioned head and upswept tail.)
- Stronger Frame
- Improved suspension settings
- All LED lightings
- 4.3” TFT colour instrumentation
- KTRC (Kawasaki Traction Control)
- Power Mode and integrated Riding Modes selection
- Smartphone connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
- Dunlop Sportsmax Roadsport 2 tyres
New MY20 Z900 will take ahead the legendary benchmark with its superb styling, fantastic response time and rewarding performance. Riders who are looking for upgrade from Middle weight segment to litre class segment, the time is now to make the move.
Kawasaki motorcycles possess both power and grace so are often recognised as being different to other bikes. This results from certain guiding principles adopted at the design stage. Rideology is Kawasaki’s rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is crafted, ensuring that our machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control. This approach has been the force behind many of our legendary machines and in our pursuit of all possibilities; it will continue to guide the future creation of Kawasaki motorcycles.
The new emission norms will increase the price ranging between “INR 8,50,000 – 9,00,000” Ex Showroom.