India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) announces the launch of MY21 Versys 1000. The Versys 1000 will be available in “Candy Lime Green” and price will be starting at INR 11,19,000/- (Ex-showroom).
The Versys 1000, Any road Any time, build to suit plethora of riders to have good times across a wide variety of street riding scenarios.
The Versys 1000 has received an update in MY20. With all-new performance-increasing updates to the engine, suspension, and ergonomics, as well as increased long-ride comfort and advanced rider support technology.
The Versys 1000 features a powerful but playful liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16-valve 1,043cc in-line four engine, which creates strong low-mid range torque and facilitates smooth power delivery. The engine has been tuned for flexibility and offers superb throttle response, strong torque throughout the rpm range.
Kawasaki’s premium adventure-style tourer allow a wide range of riders to experience the thrill of riding and exploring their agility to new limits.
Highlights of MY21 Versys 1000 are:
Vehicle Features at glance:
- Exciting In-Line Four Engine, based on Ninja 1000, with strong torque at all rpm (especially inthe low-mid range),
- Aluminium twin-tube frame
- Suspension: Updated front and rear suspension settings contribute to plusher feeling suspension.
- Radial-Mount Front Brake Calipers
- Twin LED Headlamps
- Adjustable Windscreen
- Handy power source (DC socket for accessory)
- High-Class InstrumentationNotable features in Electronic
- Electronic Throttle Valves
- Electronic Cruise Control
- Kawasaki Cornering Management Functions (KCMF)
- Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC)
- Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS)Kawasaki motorcycles possess both power and grace so are often recognised as being different to other bikes. This results from certain guiding principles adopted at the design stage. Rideology is Kawasaki’s rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is crafted, ensuring that our machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control. This approach has been the force behind many of our legendary machines, and in our pursuit of all possibilities it will continue to guide the future creation of Kawasaki motorcycles.The Versys 1000 will be starting at INR 11,19,000/- (Ex-Showroom).
Customers can check the estimated on-road price of motorcycle on on-road price estimator tab of website and book the Versys 1000 at the authorized dealership of IKM or by dropping booking enquiry at Kawasaki website.
Kawasaki website : https://kawasaki-india.com