India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) announces the launch of MY22 KX450. The KX450 will be available in 1 colour (“LIME GREEN”) and price will be starting at INR 8,59,000/- (Ex-Showroom).
With only thought of Build for those who want to win in mind, from mid-level to expert riders the KX450 is stronger than ever. The KX450 is built with one simple goal – to put riders on top step of Podium.
The flagship models accentuate the strength of manufacturer in various aspects including technology,research, performance, podium position, innovation, the KX450 is the example of such masterpiece and hold the title of flagship motorcycle in KX family.
Highlight of the KX450 are:
1) Engine (FACTORY-STYLE ENGINE COMPONENTS AND TUNING):
- Hard-hitting fuel injected 449 cm3 liquid-cooled, 4-stroke Single with factory racer
- Dry film lubricant coating on the piston skirt
- Finger follower valve actuation (valve train designed by Kawasaki’s World
- DLC (Diamond-like Carbon) coating on finger follower
- Highly durable gas soft-nitriding treatment on the camshafts
- Chromium steel valve spring
- Fine-atomising injectors
- Lightweight flat-bottom aluminium fuel pump
- Hydraulic clutch with coned disc spring.
- Electric start
- Automatic centrifugal decompression system
- Launch control mode
- Easy engine tuning – DFI setting data selection (3 map choice).
2) Chassis (FACTORY-STYLE CHASSIS COMPONENTS AND TUNING):
- Lightweight Aluminium perimeter frame
- Race ready suspension
- Larger-diameter rear disc(ø250 mm)
- Larger-diameter front axle shaft(22 mm)
- Renthal aluminium Fatbar
- Kawasaki’s ERGO FIT adjustable handle and footpeg positions
- Slimmer shrouds
Kawasaki motorcycles possess both power and grace so are often recognised as being different to other bikes. This results from certain guiding principles adopted at the design stage. Rideology is Kawasaki’s rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is crafted, ensuring that our machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control. This approach has been the force behind many of our legendary machines, and in our pursuit of all possibilities it will continue to guide the future creation of Kawasaki motorcycles.
The KX450 will be starting at INR 8,59,000/- (Ex-Showroom).
Customers can check the estimated on-road price of motorcycle on on-road price estimator tab of website.
Kawasaki website : https://kawasaki-india.com