India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) announces the launch of MY22 Versys 1000. The Versys 1000 will be available in “CANDY LIME GREEN TYPE 3” colour and price will be starting at INR 11,55,000/-(Ex-Showroom).
With a vision to make a motorcycle which will make every ride a memorable ride with no hustle and worry of road condition and fatigue, an adventure tourer with the name of Versys 1000, Any road Any time, was born.
The Versys 1000 features a powerful but playful liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16-valve 1,043cc in-line four engine, which creates strong low-mid range torque and facilitates smooth power delivery. The engine has been tuned for flexibility and offers superb throttle response, strong torque throughout the rpm range.
Kawasaki’s premium adventure-style tourer is perfect combination of power, comfort, features and
technology, allowing wide range of riders to enjoy the ride worry-free.
Highlights of the Versys 1000 are:
1. Exciting In-Line Four Engine, based on Ninja 1000, with strong torque at all rpm (especially in the low-mid range),
2. Aluminium twin-tube frame
3. Suspension: Updated front and rear suspension settings contribute to plusher feeling suspension.
4. Radial-Mount Front Brake Callipers
5. Twin LED Headlamps
6. Adjustable Windscreen
7. Handy power source (DC socket for accessory)
8. High-Class Instrumentation Notable features in Electronic
9. Electronic Throttle Valves
10. Electronic Cruise Control
11. Kawasaki Cornering Management Functions (KCMF)
12. Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC)
13. Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS)
Kawasaki motorcycles possess both power and grace so are often recognised as being different to other bikes. This results from certain guiding principles adopted at the design stage. Rideology is Kawasaki’s rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is crafted, ensuring that our machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control. This approach has been the force behind many of our legendary machines, and in our pursuit of all possibilities it will continue to guide the future creation of Kawasaki motorcycles.
The Versys 1000 will be starting at INR 11,55,000/- (Ex-Showroom) and delivery will start from Mid of
Customers can check the estimated on-road price of motorcycle on on-road price estimator tab of website.
Kawasaki website : https://kawasaki-india.com
On-roadprice estimator :https://kawasaki-india.com/on-road-price-estimator/