India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) announces the launch of new Euro 5 compliant MY21 Z900. This
new motorcycle will be priced at launching price of INR 799,000/-. The new Z900 is available in 2 colours
(Metallic Graphite Gray, Candy Lime green).
Aggressive, condensed and elegant, this motorcycle quickens the heart rate.
A longing flow through you moves you with its Sugomi – inspired design. The new Z900 rewards the rider
with crisp, smooth response and exhilarating acceleration at every twist of the throttle.
Highlights of the new MY21 Z900 are:
- 948cc inline four-cylinder engine (Cleaner Emissions/More Exciting Exhaust Sound)
- Z “sugomi” styling (consist of a crouching stance, low-positioned head and upswept tail.)
- Stronger Frame
- Improved suspension settings
- All LED lightings
- 4.3” TFT colour instrumentation
- KTRC (Kawasaki Traction Control)
- Power Mode and integrated Riding Modes selection
- Smartphone connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
- Dunlop Sportsmax Roadsport 2 tyres
Kawasaki motorcycles possess both power and grace so are often recognised as being different to other
bikes. This results from certain guiding principles adopted at the design stage. Rideology is Kawasaki’s
rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is
crafted, ensuring that our machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control. This approach has been the
force behind many of our legendary machines and in our pursuit of all possibilities; it will continue to guide
the future creation of Kawasaki motorcycles.
The new MY21 Z900 will be available at launching price of INR 799,000/- (Ex-Showroom).