This new motorcycle is priced at INR 799,000-. The Z900 is available in 2 colours (Metallic Graphite
Gray/Metallic Spark Black, Metallic Spark Black/Metallic Flat Spark Black) with limited stock.
Highlights of New Z900 Special Edition are:
- 948cc inline four-cylinder engine (Cleaner Emissions/More Exciting Exhaust Sound)
- Z “sugomi” styling (consist of a crouching stance, low-positioned head and upswept tail.)
- Stronger Frame
- Improved suspension settings
- All LED lightings
- 4.3” TFT colour instrumentation
- KTRC (Kawasaki Traction Control)
- Power Mode and integrated Riding Modes selection
- Smartphone connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
- Dunlop Sportsmax Roadsport 2 tyres
*Z900 Special Edition is WVTA Euro4 compliant.
Riders who are looking for upgrade from Middle weight segment to litre class segment, this is the time to
definitely make a move.
Kawasaki motorcycles possess both power and grace so are often recognised as being different to other
bikes. This results from certain guiding principles adopted at the design stage. Rideology is Kawasaki’s
rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is
crafted, ensuring that our machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control. This approach has been the
force behind many of our legendary machines and in our pursuit of all possibilities; it will continue to guide
the future creation of Kawasaki motorcycles.
The Launching price of New Z900 Special Edition is INR 799,000- Ex-showroom.
*Launching price applicable for all customers who make full payment till 20th March 2020.
Customers can book The Z900 at the authorised dealership of IKM and can expect the delivery of the bike
by end of February 2020. As this bike will be produced in limited quantity, the bookings will be closed after
reaching targeted numbers.