India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) announces the launch of a new, more powerful MY23 KX250. The KX250 will be available in “Lime Green” and the price will be starting at INR 7,99,000/- (Ex-Showroom). With the rich history expanding over 40 years, the design philosophy for KX has not changed, propelling it to continue its winning legacy in the extremely competitive 4-stroke 250cc class.
To preserve every second in the race and to convert every move into a winning move, the all-new KX250 has been crafted with many technical changes which were not present in the previous version.
Thanks to an updated engine with improved performance at all rpm, it is the most powerful KX250 developed till date. Complementing the improved power are the new racer-friendly gearing, revised suspension settings, and new tyres that offer improved handling when cornering. Together, these updates contribute to quicker lap times, making the KX250 an even more potent weapon on the racetrack.
The NEW improvements for the MY23 KX250 are as follows:
- Increased engine performance.
- Racer-friendly gearing.
- Fine-tuned suspension.
- Dunlop MX33 tyres with a wider 110/90-19 rear tyre.
- Lighter and wider footpegs design.
- Longer exhaust header pipe.
- Advanced ignition timing.
The highlight of the New KX250 is:
- Engine (FACTORY-STYLE ENGINE COMPONENTS AND TUNING)
- Powerful, high-revving 249 cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke Single with factory-racer engine tuning
- Finger follower valve actuation (valve train designed by Kawasaki’s World Superbike engineers)
- Revised processing for the throats of intake and exhaust ports.
- Valve spring features a higher spring rate to match a higher rev limit.
- Revised combustion chamber design and a flatter piston crown contribute to the increased performance
- Revised crankcase design for reduced weight.
- Hydraulic clutch
- Electric Start
- Launch control mode
- Easy engine tuning – DFI setting data selection (3 map choices)
- Chassis (FACTORY-STYLE CHASSIS COMPONENTS AND TUNING)
- Lightweight Aluminium perimeter frame
- New Fine-tuned suspension
- Lighter bolts
- Petal disc brake
- Renthal aluminium Fatbar
- Kawasaki’s ERGO FIT adjustable handle and footpeg positions
- Slimmer shrouds
The KX250X has been purposely tuned for closed-course off-road to dominate race courses in both the woods and the desert, offering riders the required components for off-road competition.
The KX250 MY23 will start at INR 7,99,000/- (Ex-Showroom) and delivery will start from the second week of November.
Customers can check the estimated on-road price of the motorcycle on the on-road price estimator tab of the