India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) announces the launch of new, more powerful and strongest KX250.The all New KX250 will be available in 1 colour (“LIME GREEN”) and price will be starting at INR 7,99,000/- (Ex-Showroom).
With the rich history expanding over 40 years, the design philosophy for KX has not changed, propelling tocontinue its wining legacy in extremely competitive 4-stroke 250cc class.
To preserve every second in race and to convert every move into a winning move, the all new KX250 has been crafted with many technical changes which were not present in the previous version. To make motorcycle more responsive, more agile and nimbler without compromising the power, the engineers have put down the great efforts.
Keeping in mind the thoughts of changes are only constant, the all new KX250 comes with engine changes for more power and higher rev limit, it also receives the new taste of electric starter and Hydraulic clutch. The New frame contributes for improved handling enabling quicker lap times, making the all new KX250 to conquer every track.
The all new MY22 KX250 comes with:
- More powerful engine
- Adjustable ergonomics
- Slim, ergonomic body works
- Radial-Mount Front Brake Calipers
- Electric start (not available in previous version)
- Hydraulic clutch
- Setting-adjustable Motocross ECU
Highlight of the all New KX250 are:
1) Engine (FACTORY-STYLE ENGINE COMPONENTS AND TUNING):
- Powerful, high-revving 249 cm3 liquid-cooled, 4-stroke Single with factory-racer
- Finger follower valve actuation (valve train designed by Kawasaki’s World
- Increase in peak power of 1.4ps
- Revised processing for the throats of intake and exhaust ports.
- DLC (Diamond-like Carbon) coating on the finger followers
- Valve spring features a higher spring rate to match higher rev limit.
- Revised combustion chamber design and a flatter piston crown contribute to the
- Revised crankcase design for reduced weight.
- Hydraulic clutch
- Electric Start
- Launch control mode
- Easy engine tuning – DFI setting data selection (3 map choice)
2) Chassis (FACTORY-STYLE CHASSIS COMPONENTS AND TUNING):
- Lightweight Aluminium perimeter frame
- Race ready suspension
- New uni Trak rear suspension
- Petal disc brake
- Renthal aluminium Fatbar
- Kawasaki’s ERGO FIT adjustable handle and footpeg positions
- Revised fuel tank design
- Slimmer shrouds
Kawasaki motorcycles possess both power and grace so are often recognised as being different to other
bikes. This results from certain guiding principles adopted at the design stage. Rideology is Kawasaki’s
rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is
crafted, ensuring that our machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control. This approach has been the
force behind many of our legendary machines, and in our pursuit of all possibilities it will continue to guide
the future creation of Kawasaki motorcycles.
The all New KX250 will be starting at INR 7,99,000/- (Ex-Showroom).
Customers can check the estimated on-road price of motorcycle on on-road price estimator tab of website.
Kawasaki website : https://kawasaki-india.com