RIDEOLOGY THE APP
RIDEOLOGY THE APP is a smartphone app that has a Bluetooth connection function and works with Kawasaki Motorcycles.
It allows you to connect your smartphone to your motorcycle and check its main information, location, record rides, review recorded rides, customize your motorcycle riding settings and more.
You can use the smartphone app to check and set the connected motorcycle information.
Rideology The App is currently going on upgradation, some functions are not available now, we will update and release the app soon.
Smartphone connectivity contributes to an enhanced motorcycling experience by enabling riders to connect to their motorcycle wirelessly.
Clever technology enables riders to connect to their motorcycle wirelessly. Using the smartphone application RIDEOLOGY THE APP a number of instrument functions can be accessed, contributing to an enhanced motorcycling experience.
- Vehicle information (such as the odometer, fuel gauge, maintenance schedule, etc) can be viewed on the smartphone.
- Riding logs (varies by model, but may include GPS route, gear position, rpm, and other information) can be viewed on the smartphone. When connected, telephone (call, mail) notices are displayed on the instrument panel.
- Riders can also make changes to their motorcycle’s instrument display settings (preferred units, clock and date setting, etc) via the smartphone.
- And on certain models, it is even possible to check and adjust vehicle settings (such as Rider Mode, electronic rider support features, and payload settings) using the smartphone.
Bluetooth technology enables new Smartphone Connectivity, allowing riders to connect to their motorcycle wirelessly. Using the RIDEOLOGY THE APP smartphone application, you can do three key functions:
- View vehicle information and check the latest status of your vehicle.
- Keep a detailed riding log that can be played back for review. You can also view riding route, distance and time traveled.
- Easily change vehicle settings before riding such as Ride Mode and Electronic Suspension.
*RIDEOLOGY THE APP is not intended for use during vehicle operation. Only use RIDEOLOGY THE APP when the vehicle is not being operated and it is safe to do so.
Check the most relevant information about your motorcycle such as odometer, range, maintenance schedule, as well as locate yourself and your motorcycle in the map.
Save date and time of travel, route, mileage, travel time. Check visually displayed Instantaneous/average speed, fuel consumption along with riding situation.
The tuning section allows you to change various electronic control system settings of the motorcycle such as traction control and electronically controlled suspension settings with the help of an app.