“Your Dreams are Riding on this”
India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) announces launch of the All-New Kawasaki KX 85, via CBU route, bringing Kawasaki’s proven performance to the amateur ranks. Proportionate power on a championship-winning platform grants young riders the advantage they need to sharpen their skills.
KX™- THE BIKE THAT BUILDS CHAMPIONS, From the first lap on the track to lifting the winner’s trophy, future legends choose KX. Created to dominate and built for champions, the KX85 is competition-ready machine designed to allow young talent to blossom and nurture victories. The Kawasaki KX85 will be available in “LIME GREEN” color and Ex-Showroom price will be starting at INR 4,20,000/-
The two-stroke, single cylinder 84cc engine is equipped with the highly advanced power valve system that generates an easy-to-use wide-spread powerband. Just like the KX112, it features a 6- speed transmission, Dunlop MX33 tires, slim ergonomics package, aggressive KX styling and excellent cooling performance. Championship performance requires power, which is exactly why the KX85 stands above the competition.
A compact and high-performance motocross bike specially designed to captivate the hearts of young riders in an even smaller segment. Following the success of the KX65, KX112, KX250 & KX450, the KX85 aims to redefine the standards for motocross bikes, delivering exhilarating performance and unmatched reliability.
KX™ motorcycles are the ideal dirt bikes for introducing young racers to the competitive ranks of motocross. With an 84cc 2-Stroke engine, durable chassis, and proven agility to turn lap after lap, the KX85 allows riders to gain experience and build skills on a dependable platform.
All New MY24 KX85 Features:
- 84CC, 2-stroke, Single-cylinder, Liquid-cooled Engine
- Radiator shroud design for optimal ergonomics and cooling performance
- 6-speed, return Gearbox with Wet Multi disc clutch
- Dunlop MX33 tires
- 202mm Front and 150mm Rear Disc Brakes
- Tubular, semi-double cradle
MY24 KX85 Features:
- Engine: High-performance 84 cc two-stroke engine produces crisp, responsive power and offers proven durability to finish each ride with confidence. A close ratio six-speed transmission and manual clutch allow aspiring racers to hone their shifting skills and get maximum performance out of the KX85 motorcycle.
- Suspension: ø36 mm inverted cartridge fork features adjustable compression damping, enabling excellent tuning throughout the impressive 275 mm of travel. The Uni Trak rear suspension is just as versatile with a fully-adjustable KYB shock, also featuring 275 mm of travel.
- Ergonomics: Feeling at one with your machine is extremely important for speed and control –especially foraspiring racers learning how to get the most from themselves and their bikes. Like Kawasaki’s full-size moto crossers, the KX85’s bodywork forms a slim ergonomics package that facilitates rider movement, while contributing to strong factory looks.
Kawasaki motorcycles possess both power and grace so are often recognized as being different to other bikes. This results from certain guiding principles adopted at the design stage. Rideology is Kawasaki’s rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is crafted, ensuring that our machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control. This approach has been the force behind many of our legendary machines, and in our pursuit of all possibilities it will continue to guide the future creation of Kawasaki motorcycles.
The MY24 KX85 will be starting at INR 4,20,000/- (Ex-Showroom).