26th April 2019 India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) announces 20MY all New Ninja ZX-10R which is all set to roar in India with 203 PS (with RAM air 213 PS). The previous Ninja ZX-10R had 200 PS (with RAM air 210 PS).
New Ninja ZX-10R beautifully caters the image of well-known Supersport model. It has justified the image of Supersport by winning FIM Superbike World Championship (World SBK) four times (2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018) in a row. Equipped with championship-proven technology New Ninja ZX-10R will surely dominate the streets of India.
New Ninja ZX-10R continues to be a locally assembled model. The Ninja ZX-10R has already set the benchmark of locally assembled Supersport for IKM’s Plant. Assembly of New Ninja ZX-10R will raise the standard to new level.
Ninja ZX-10R reproduces the image of Production Model used in world superbike racing championship, enabling customer to enjoy the same experience of WSBK racing. This has been possible by continuous monitoring of Race data, its analysis and thus embedding the same in research and producing the improved successor.
Upgrades in New Ninja ZX-10R are:
- Increased Engine performance (Maximum power 203 PS / Maximum power with RAM air 213 PS)
- Peak horsepower is higher: +3 PS.
- Finger follower valve actuation (Valve train designed by Kawasaki’s World Superbike engineers)
- DLC (Diamond-like Carbon coating) on finger follower
- Cylinder head ready for High Lift Cam
- Red painted cylinder head cover
- KQS (Kawasaki Quick Shifter-Dual Direction)
Complementing the above features are:
- S-KTRC (Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control)
- KLCM (Kawasaki Launch Control Mode)
- KCMF (Kawasaki Cornering Management Function)
- Electronic throttle valves
- Kawasaki Engine Brake control
- Power mode selection (3 modes)
- KIBS (Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System)
- Aluminium Twin-spar Frame
- Aluminium Swingarm
- High performance BREMBO Brake system
- SHOWA BFFF/BFRC (Balance Free Front Fork / Balance Free Rear Cushion)
- Öhlins electronic steering damper.
- Single seater for Indian Market
New Ninja ZX-10R will be introduced in KRT edition, its ex-showroom price and specifications will be released in due course of time. Customers can pre-book New Ninja ZX-10R for an amount of Rs. 1,50,000 at the authorized dealership of IKM and customers can expect the delivery of the bike by mid of June 2019. The pre-booking facility is open from 26th April 2019 till 30th May 2019. As this bike will be produced in limited numbers in first lot, the bookings will be closed after reaching targeted numbers.