India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) announces the launch of MY21 Late Z650. The Z650 will be available in “Metallic Spark Black” and price will be starting at INR 6,04,000/- (Ex-Showroom)
The Z650, the only middleweight SUPERNAKED available in its segment is known as one of the most well- balanced motorcycles in the Kawasaki line-up. The Z650 blends easy handling, optimal engine and chassis performance with bold “Sugomi” styling. The powerplant and chassis of the Z650 are what make this motorcycle extremely well-balanced, fun to ride and the most suitable middleweight for Hassle free riding, day to day commute along with thirst of power that will never let you get stuck in traffic, embodying bold presence everywhere. The Z650 give riders the confidence to experience the full potential of the motorcycle.
Highlights of MY21 Late Z650 are:
- 649cc parallel twin engine (Cleaner Emissions)
- Z “sugomi” styling (consist of a crouching stance, low-positioned head and upswept tail.)
- LED Headlamps
- 4.3” TFT colour instrumentation
- Smartphone connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
- Dunlop Sportsmax Roadsport 2 tyresKawasaki motorcycles possess both power and grace so are often recognised as being different to other bikes. This results from certain guiding principles adopted at the design stage. Rideology is Kawasaki’s rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is crafted, ensuring that our machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control. This approach has been the force behind many of our legendary machines, and in our pursuit of all possibilities it will continue to guide the future creation of Kawasaki motorcycles.
The Z650 will be starting at INR 6,04,000/- (Ex-Showroom).
Customers can check the estimated on-road price of motorcycle on on-road price estimator tab of website and book the Z650 at the authorized dealership of IKM or by dropping booking enquiry at Kawasaki website.
Kawasaki website : https://kawasaki-india.com
*The “Late” model of the Z650 signifies the change/addition of colour to the current model year.